What is the MFC Glencullen Monogram™ font?
The inspiration source for Glencullen Monogram is an eccentric hand-drawn letterset from a vintage embroidery publication combining two quarter circle letterforms to create a semicircular monogram. Originally intended to adorn handkerchiefs, it has many other possibilities. Numbers and letters can be combined to create decoratively framed monograms, while the left and right parenthesis characters help to create an even more customized bracketing. This is one of many monogram designs from the early 1900’s which fall into a two letter format that is either adorned or interwoven with ornamentation.
Download and view the MFC Glencullen Guidebook if you would like to learn a little more.
MFC Glencullen Monogram™ Font families
The MFC Glencullen Monogram™ includes the following font families:
- MFC Glencullen Monogram 250 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Solid Mngm 250 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Monogram 1000 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Solid Mngm 1000 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Monogram 10000 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Solid Mngm 10000 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Monogram 25000 Impressions
- MFC Glencullen Solid Mngm 25000 Impressions
MFC Glencullen Monogram™ Preview
Here is a preview of how MFC Glencullen Monogram™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
User Review( votes)